Congrats

B-Rocket

1st off on my list of congrats goes to my driver Jody Wayne Stuart great job on capturing rookie of the year in the thunderstock class. Im sorry we couldn t get the #12 to the winners circle last night i know thats what you ve been striving for all season. .

*also thank you to everyone who helped me change jodys tire yesterday night and helped get him back out on the track*

2nd congrats to Greg Rohmer on getting back to his winning ways last night in the a line super stock main. Its been a rough season for you but it was good to see you finally bring home a trophy last night.

*also congrats to the #99 of Cary Stapp on the points championship.

3rd congrats to B on the 1st place finish in the tsrs race last night. Its also been a rough season for you and was great to see you in the winners circle.

Appreciate it B Rock.

Really sux not getting to the winners circle this season, but apparenty you've got to be a pretty good driver in order to accomplish that. ;) The car was as good as it's been until the incident with the 2 and the tires we had for spares. The dirt tracking was fun though. Thanks to you and your family for all yalls help this year.

I second the thanks for the # 79 TSRS' Crews help with my flat. Not sure who else was there but thank whomever it may have been.

Congrats to Greg, B Mooch, all the winners, all the champs and all the drivers on a nice season of racing.

R.O.Y. jody wayne "big fat "...........next year will be even better.

every track should have a tiny lund or a curtis turner.........THR has got both outta one man,,,,JODY WAYNE.

Archived