Limiteds on Asphalt...

speed demon 7

I sometimes wish it wasn't a 1-time deal. I would love to regulary race a Limited at HMP. And if there was a purse, I bet you could draw some cars.

Ah, another topic.... for another day

There are 2 limiteds in our shop because it's the thriftiest class on dirt,I'm sure it would go over good on pavement!!!!Arthur,I am going to our homecoming,if you see my brother#21 at Willis talk to him about this.(I can't get him to answere the phone)

I raced one on dirt. Last car I had before I "retired" from racing (the retirement lasted everybit of 22 months). Wish I would have never sold it (and my trailer, and my spares, and my.... Ended up I have had to purchase everything all over again)

post-2706-1193445461_thumb.jpg

Limited cars are cool.They have stock front and rear clips,you can buy parts at the local parts house or wrecking yard.The bodies panels are simple and easy to make.They run rock hard tires and cheap shocks.There is not a whole lot of adjustments that you can do to the car so it's "novice" friendly.They just need to get a grip on their motor rules.(or lack there of)

Archived