Stock Car Event

texana55

If you haven't already seen, there is a stock car event on Nov. 3rd at STS. Follow this link to get to the post on the event.... http://txsz.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=20492

We (CK Racing) are heading over with a bomber and the Mini / Thunder. I sent an email to everyone I had a list for on Texana drivers, but just in case I missed anyone thought I would post here also.

Note, The Texana Bombers can run with the home track rules, Superstocks can run with home rules except for the tires (will need to run the 8" G60's....maybe beg, borrow, or beg from a mod owner)....... Minis on street tires can run with the Thunders. Trucks and Dwarf cars are running also.

Looks like a fun event and other than the Supers with the tires and making sure your mini has street tires on it, would not need to make any changes to any of the cars. If you haven't run there before, we used the same final gearing as we do at Texana when we went there once with a bomber and once with a mini and it seemed to be a good match with for us on both.

If anyone is going, and will be starting in or driving through Victoria, and wants to convoy, give me a shout. Maybe we can create a caravan of dirt track cars headed down US 77....

Archived