Saturday Oct. 27th

This week we will have a special treat for all the children at the race track, we will have a costume contest with the best girl and best boy costumes getting a $50 gift cert. to toys r us, then we will allow all the children to trick or treat during intermission in the in field with all the drivers who will be passing out alot of candy. After that we will be giving kids rides on the cars for those that would like.

This should be a great event so help the race track out and walk to your next door neighbors house and tell them to come out and see what all the noise is about.

Thanks

Owen

PS.. it is not the best girl or boy costume it is the best costume with a girl inside and the best costume with a boy inside. If you need clarification call.

The Trick or Treat for the kids is going to be during intermission. Kid’s rides will be after that. After the last Heat race all the cars need to go onto to the track double file. We want everyone to join in. If you forgot to bring candy come see me- I will have extra- Bring pictures so you can sign them for the kids. I have 2 $50.00 gift cards from Toys-R-Us sponsored by All American car wash. 1for a girl and 1 for a boy for best costume.

Karen Jack

Bomber #38

To all involved this weekend for the Holloween events our race trailer will be converted into a Haunted Race Trailer. My wife and daughter want to decorate the trailer and make it something special for the Kids. If anyone wants to help participate in converting the trailer into a haunted house, you are more than welcome to PM me and I will let them know what to expect. We will also be giving out treats for the kids. Lets have a fun and safe weekend.

Archived