Kiddie Rides At THR

Mona

What are the requirements for the kid ride alongs after the races Saturday? I have a couple of very big kids that wants me to give them a ride. One would be my husband, he does the work on my car and has not ever got to ride in it. Can this be arranged after all the little kids get their rides? I promise I will take it slow (really I will ;):lol: ), after all he would be riding with a woman driver. He keeps saying women can't drive for talking on the phone and putting on their makeup. I might have to make a phone call while I have him in the car.

how old is sandersracing???? triple that should get TOP in there....

on edit: Speak of the devil

connect your car to it. Kinda like Mona tried to do, TWICE.

Damn. We're only racing one lap?????? You better hope so.

Yeah, you better cautious. What ever the hell that means.

Damn. We're only racing one lap?????? You better hope so.

do you think the car will even make a lap :unsure:

Humm... let me sleep on it.. i will say my wife got a ride last time.. first time.. ever.. and all she said was "I WANT ONE!!!!!!!!!!!" So you better cautious..

you can always give her youre car and move up a class ;)

Maybe I can get him to put on a button up shirt, that is a costume to him. As far as him wanting a car, he is already building a camaro for himself (unless Tator talks him out of it.) I was hoping that if he rode, he wouldn't want a car any longer and then we could take real vacations. PLEASE AARON, PRETTY PLEASE!!!!!!!!

Thank you Aaron for giving my husband a ride last night, (SINCE I COULDN'T GET MY CAR BACK ON THE TRACK. J/K) I thought you would go fast and scare him a little though. haha! You made the night for my neighbor. He loved it. I think we hooked us a race fan. Just to think it started just because I gave his kids t-shirts and they wanted to wear them to see me race. I did that as I was leaving home to go to the races yesterday.

It was the least i could do for you Mona.. I am sorry that it was my spin that resulted in your damage.. Some said it was Paul that Spun me.. It wasn't found a pop rivit in the RR tire..

I would like to thank you Wife and Crew (Shawn, Derek) for the help durning the kiddie rides..

Also

TS #10, 44, 12, 2

SS #01

GS #65, 53

I think these were it.. if there were others Please let me know so I can add them... Ginko doesn't work when you can't remember to take it...

Aaron,

Thanks for all the work you and Laura did last night for the JRA Bike Races. The pumpkin medals you all gave out to the kids were a great idea! Our daughter Melissa hasn't taken hers off and thinks she won the race. Haven't had the heart to tell her she came in last...but as Dad says...we'll work on that part later. Looked like all the kids, and parents, had a great time. Thanks to all the JRA sponsors for the T-Shirts too.

Teresa #25

Teresa,

Thank you for your kind words..

In our eyes every kid that brings there bike out is a winnner.. thats why we give them all awards..

Russell from Screen Pro Graphics, (Dad to Anthony (20G) Gordon) is the man behind all of our Trophies and Awards & Shirts.. He has been supporting us since before we started.. and can't thank him enough!!!

Archived