IMCA Sanctioned

I have put in an application for an IMCA franchise and should recieve that in the next few weeks, my thought is to run a Winter Series, I am sure all of you are thinking why if it is a struggle now will this help or hurt the track. Well the answer is the track overhead is very low during these months and there is an opprotunity to race with less bills in place. This could be a positive for the track if we can get cars. The current thinking is 2 races in January, 3 in February, and 3 in March, we would start around 4:00pm each day and end around 7:00 or 7:30, only 3 or 4 classes to include IMCA Modifieds, IMCA SportMods, and either pure stocks or Bombers / Enduro Class.

I really need to know if this is going to be worth the effort, I would like to see a little support from some of the guys interested in this deal, if you are interested come race with us or send me a PM and let me know, it is hard to gauge off people just saying they will come out, show us and come race this weekend, you will have a great time.

Thanks

Owen

We would very much support a winter series with our pure stocker. If you did do this I am assuming the nonIMCA classes still would not have to have a IMCA license or would we? You might be able to drum up a bigger then normal I-stock race as a special event. That time of the year they are racing no where, I would also support that as well, just a thought.

GREAT NEWS WHEN U GET IT SET IN STONE DO TELL AND WE WILL SPREAD THE WORD WE WILL BE TO EVERY RACE U HAVE AND WE WILL TRY TO BRING MY BUDYS CAR WAITING ON A NEW FUEL SAFE CELL SO DONT KNOW IF I WILL BE THERE THIS WEEKEND SURE HOPE IT WORKS OUT FOR U OWEN U ALL HAVE SOME GREAT RACERS AND CREW SEE YA GREG D

8G,

the weather is going to be great this weekend, if nothing else bring the azuls and enjoy the action.

ONE WAY OR THE OTHER ;)

IF ALL GOES WELL WE ORDERED FUEL CELL BUT WONT BE READY FOR 2 WEEKS ORDERED FIRE OUT SYSTEM WE SHOULD BE THERE U ALL CAN TRY THE NEW MACHINE

Archived