HMP Stock Car video 10-20-07

speed demon 7

Well, my night wasn't to good. I had the fastest car at the end of the race, but I broke the center out of my left front hub under caution with 6 to go while I was in second. I want to thank Tom Pott's and Ralph Burris for the tires tonight and some set up help and Jerry Young for watching me and seeing what I was doing wrong and what I could do to fix the loose nut behind the steering wheel. The video doesn't show it, but as we were coming out of 2 going to the green on a restart, the hub broke. I was fast enough to have taken the leader on the outside and won the race, but not this week. I hope everone enjoys the video, it ends when I do, 1, 37, and 7 on the podium.

http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=...ideoid=20495190

P.S. Deb, it was nice to finally meet you.

What's a Road Runner type Thunder Stock from Thunder Hill gotta do to run with yall. Besides haul my bigfat a$$ up there????

Nice race for being so loose. Tough break on the hub.

What's a Road Runner type Thunder Stock from Thunder Hill gotta do to run with yall. Besides haul my bigfat a$$ up there????

Nice race for being so loose. Tough break on the hub.

change oil , fill truck up with gas, hook up trailor, haul to houston, find race track, unload car. and on and on you get the pic ;)

I took this tire picture as Arthur was crossing the scales before the races. It was somewhat of a joke about the source of the tire . . . or maybe it was an omen of some sort. Unfortunately, it turned out to be the same wheel that messed up Arthur's evening.

Arthur, it was good meeting you also . . . finally. Next time I won't take any pre-race pictures!

post-29-1193044284_thumb.jpg

HMP you out there??? What's a Road Runner type Thunder Stock have to do to run with yalls Stock Cars?????

I think if you guys came out with your rules, they will let you run to see how you guys do. Call James Huff. His number is on HMP's website, under Speedway, and then Hobby Stocks, down at the bottom. I would think he would say, bring it on, your rules against ours. Give him a call, I would love to see you guys come out.

I think if you guys came out with your rules, they will let you run to see how you guys do. Call James Huff. His number is on HMP's website, under Speedway, and then Hobby Stocks, down at the bottom. I would think he would say, bring it on, your rules against ours. Give him a call, I would love to see you guys come out.

thinking about it i have ben given a numer to call will see what happens this weekend :rolleyes:

I aint gonna call. I'll just show up, if I get her put back together by then. Shouldn't be a problem. We'll see you there. Thanks Arthur and sanders.

Jody if ya go call me ill take a car down there too.

10-4. Let's go. Anyone else???

Guest HUFF MOTORSPORTS

HELLO THUNDER STOCKS,

MR. HUFF SAID BRING IT ON YOU CAN RUN UNDER YOUR RULES. :)

JUST KEEP IN MIND THAT WE STILL HAVE A FEW CARS FIGHTING FOR POSITION IN THE CHAMPIONSHIP.

WOULD LOVE TO HAVE YA'LL, NO CHEATING :blink:, BUMPING, BEATING OR BANGING JUST SOME GOOD OLE FUN CLEAN RACING. :D

You can count me out if there's no cheating.

I heard a rumor that we couldn't run our 970's???? Just a rumor right???

Guest HUFF MOTORSPORTS

BIGFAT,

I HAVE TALKED TO MR. HUFF & GRAHAM BOTH.

AS LONG AS YOU ARE LEGAL AT THUNDER HILL YOU WILL BE LEGAL TO RUN THIS LAST RACE WITH US. DON'T WANT YA'LL HAVING TO CHANGE STUFF ON YOUR CARS. HOOSIERS OR GOODYEARS ARE OK. :)

JUST MAKE SURE YOU FINISH BEHIND ME HA HA !!!!

IS SUPPOSED TO BE A BIG CROWD NEWS PAPERS AND NEWS STATIONS WILL BE THERE.

Crowds and newspapers??? That aint my style. Shouldn't be a problem finishing behind you. My times @ THR are in the low 18s. Yall are considerably faster. I just want to run the track. The 44 on the other hand is about a 1/2 second faster than myself.

What's a decent time for yall???

Guest HUFF MOTORSPORTS

MR. HUFF, ARTHUR & DEL ARE CONSISTANT WITH 16.6,7 & 8 DO HAVE LAPS IN

THAT ARE IN THE 17.

ME I AM CONSISTANT WITH 17.0, 4,5, 6. THE OTHER CARS OR 17 & 18.

BUT DON'T LET THAT SCARE YOU COME ON AND JOIN IN ON THE FUN.

WE CAN KEEP YOU HID FROM THE MEDIA. :D

MR. HUFF AND SOME OF THE OTHER CARS WERE GONNA COME RUN AT KYLE

SATURDAY, BUT THEY ARE TO CLOSE IN POINTS CHASE FOR THE CHAMPIONSHIP

IF SOMETHING WOULD OF HAPPEN IT WOULD OF KNOCKED THEM OUT.

THEY JUST AIN'T BAD ENOUGH !!!!! :D

MR. HUFF WANTED ME TO LET YA,LL KNOW THAT HMP IS GONNA BE A SECOND

FASTER THAN KYLE. DON'T LET THESE TIMES RUN YA,LL OFF COME ON.

If times scared me, I wouldn't race at THR with my own class.

Guest HUFF MOTORSPORTS

BIGFAT,

JUST KIDDING AROUND WITH YOU, DID NOT MEAN THAT IN A BAD

WAY AT ALL. SORRY IF I AFFENDED YOU NOT MY INTENTION.

JUST WANT YOU TO COME OVER AND HAVE SOME FUN RACING

WITH US.

i wanted to go , But know have other plans , so the 75 will not make it

SORRY YOU CAN'T MAKE IT MAYBE SOME OTHER TIME

THANKS,

BIGFAT,

JUST KIDDING AROUND WITH YOU, DID NOT MEAN THAT IN A BAD

WAY AT ALL. SORRY IF I AFFENDED YOU NOT MY INTENTION.

JUST WANT YOU TO COME OVER AND HAVE SOME FUN RACING

WITH US.

No offense taken. I'm much too offensive to be offended.

I remember when Greg Rohmer dumped a tub of blubber out of his car onto the track Saturday Night while leaving the winner's circle.

How's the leg???

it hurts like real bad but its ok i still kick ur a!@ in houston..... :)

If you finish the race ;)

Archived