Ask HOFR Competition Director Philippe Lopez a Question

Dawn

Hey all,

As most of you know, each week I have the honor of having one of YOUR own, San Antonio Native, and Competition Director for Hall of Fame Racing, Philippe Lopez on the show. He is always very open and honest and really it seems nothing is off limits with him. Post any questions here that you would like me to ask and I will do so on the show tomorrow on www.kmacsports.com from 1:30-3 PM.

FYI...

Last week Philippe dropped a BOMBSHELL on us that had Chip and Myself stumped. He DENIED all accounts that HOF Racing had one... Agreed to stay with Gibbs and two...were going to Toyota. There was supposed to be something announced this week, but he has not sent me anything as of yet. HE told us on the show he had NO CLUE where those rumors came from, but that they were still working with GM and looking at the Bow Tie Teams and still talking. :)

I hope H.O.F. does stay with Chevy . Maybe it will show the Gibb's family that there is more to life than the pursuit of money . You know , real Christian values like loyalty

Are you serious? Were you at all involved with the Gibbs Racing decision? Do you know the details? Is judging someone without all of the facts a Christian value?

Archived