ROMCO website

TheLegend96

First off, I would like thank Kris Frost for all of his work on the ROMCO web site. As far as I know he has voulenteered his time and knowledge to make sure that we have something to surf. Thanks to anyone else that I don't know about.

I would like to make some helpful suggestions that maybe can come into play for next season.

1. It may be time to hand the torch off to a company to have more up to date information at the ready. A good example would be when SAS was rained out and the site wasn't updated untill a couple of days before the race. I know that drivers have the privlege to contact Terry or Robert when concerning anything but the fans don't. It seems as though the finishing lineup has to be spread by the word of mouth, and TSZ and it should be available on the ROMCO website first

2. To attract future drivers to the series, possibly it is time to update the web sites image. Jason you know you would love to do this???......

3. In addition to the drivers listings, make the link go to a generic driver biography (including a picture of the driver and car) with a link to thier personal racing websites.

Archived