Guthrie Motorsports press release

For immediate release 10/22/2003

RACETECH RACING COMMUNICATIONS of Garland, TX will sponsor the 2 car team of Guthrie Motorsports Drivers, Marc Madison and Jay Guthrie in 2004.

”With Racing being a Team effort,” says Marc. “We are proud to have RACETECH RACING COMMUNICATIONS part of our team for 2004.”

For over 15 years RACETECH has supplied two-way racing radio equipment and racing scanners for every type of racing imaginable. If you are a Circle Track, Indy Car, Off Road or Off Shore team, RACETECH can provide you with the good, crisp, clear communications that you are looking for. Whether you are adding to an existing system or considering the advantages of radio communication, RACETECH offers cost-effective solutions.

to contact Racetech email john@racetech-racing.com

Or Call One Of The Numbers Listed Above

Marc Madison.com

post-4-1066910765_thumb.png

Thanks. You ought to see the shop. Do you know how those "car bomb" cars look on Iraq TV? I've got cut off clips, bent tubes, rear ends coming out my ears. By the time I get all this junk loaded up, we'll be defacto-sponsored by the scrap iron yard!

Jay

Yes, I ran there in 93 (27 super stock)and part of 94 (98 "San Antonio" type late model). I've been out of pavement racing since my job took me back to Dallas ,but I'm getting some TAMS cars going for '04.

Jay Watson got me going out there and I often think about how much fun those days were.

I'm sorry that I don't recognize your user name but I am new here.

Jay

Archived