Cars w/out drivers...

speed demon 7

Just thought I would put this out there. If you have a race car and need a driver, let me know. I will be racing my stock car the rest of this year since I am chasing the championship. I would like to move into a modified or PLM for next season, but I am also working on my Kentucky Enduro car and cannot do both by myself. I have never driven for someone else, always had people drive for me when I first got into racing as a promo for my business. I do not know what is required by owners from the drivers, but would like to entertain the idea of driving for someone else. You can PM me here or call me at 281-541-1301.

I know this is probably not the way to get a ride, but hey, its worth a try. See everyone on the 20th.

Arthur Hermiz

777 HMP Pro Stock Car

Nah, it ain't lonely. I am lucky to be driving a car, and I have that option for next season. I want to move up, and I am letting people know that I am willing to drive for them. I have a few people that are looking for me too. Most everyone on here knows how I drive, I have been in the top three 9 times out of 11 starts, starting from the rear on most of those races. I am a 1 man crew most of the time, like now I have to put my front suspension back together from the last race(tech) and when I get around to doing it, I will be doing it by myself. Can't do that in the higher classes and I live out here in the middle of nowhere. I will race something next season, what I race will be determined soon. Whatever it is, it will be at HMP full time, and we will race a couple races on Dirt in Willis, where I run my business. And then the Kentucky race is definately going to be one that we will try to make.

Archived