Dad In Hospital Again

Jackie Jax

:(

Folks just wanted to let yall know that Dad is back in the hosptial again. He has an infection on his left foot that got really bad.......I dont know right now what room he is in but I know that Mom (rwracingmom) will let yall know as soon as she gets home...... He's in St Davids if any of yall would like to go visit or call... I know he would appricate it alot..... Seems like when it rains it pours for him...... Or you can call my Mom most of you know the number at the house......

Jackie

Room 559 at St David's. MRI scheduled for tomorrow, tests on top of test. Serious business. Say a prayer for us. Love to everyone

Thanks to you both... Dad's in Room 559 if you want to see or call him..... I dont know yet just how long he will be in there.. .But Mom or I will keep yall posted.. Again thank you both very much

Jackie

Thanks to everyone for your phone calls, emails, and prayers. Larry is to have surgery on his left foot probably Friday. We will know exactly all the details today. He is in pretty good spirits but in lots of pain.

There is bone infection in his foot. Again thanks to everyone for your prayers.

PS he may have to be moved to another hospital for the surgery. We will know that also today.

Just to update, Larry will have surgery tomorrow at 1:00pm and they will remove his toe and a bone under the toe. He will be in St Davids for approximately 10 days following surgery and then in a restricted environment for an extended period of time. If this does not work we are looking at further possible amputation.

Again thank everyone for your prayers, phone calls, emails. Really is a blessing

Dad's surgery went fine he came through it like a trooper,,,,,He's in recovery as I type this.. Mom said they didn't remove the little toe just yet but they may have to... He's gonna be in the hospital for about another 10 days I think...Jm? U can go visit him anytime you want hon...... I know he would love to see everybody.... Mom said that after the 10 days in the hospital he's gonna be in rehab on the 5th floor where they can change and keep an eye on the wound everyday... He should be in rehab for about 3 to 4 weeks,Well Mom will tell yall more when she gets home... and thenk you all again for your prayers,phone calls and e-mails it's meant so much to Dad n Mom I could just hug you all for this...... (((HUG)))

Love

Jackie

Larry went through another round of surgery yesterday. The took another bone out and also grafted skin to close the side of his foot. He will still be in hospital approximately 3 more wks in Cornerstone Hospital for wound care and antibiotics. Thanks again for all your prayers, phone calls, emails, cards, and flowers.

Larry got some unexpected new yesterday that they will probably due some amputation on the right foot. It has an infection in the bone and possibly the foot. Will know more after Xrays this morning. He is in Cornerstone Hospital ST David's Rehab. Room 444. telea is 544-5444. Please keep us in your prayers. I would also like to say thank you to everyone who has called, emailed, and your prayers. God Bless You All

Archived