Expected drivers for 10-12 Blizzard

Snowball

They are expecting around 25 pro latemodels as well. This should be a great night of racing with the Bomber championship as well!

Should be there:

1.Casey Smith

2.Brian Campbell

3.Chris Davidson

4.Joey Senter

5.Ron Joyner

6.Chris Whorton

7.Keith Cahela

8.Ken McFarland

9.Ryan Crane

10.Justin Drawdy

11.Josh Hamner

12.Hunter Robbins

13.Scott Carlson

14.Grant Enfinger

15.Roger Reuse

16.Dale Little

17.David Hole

18.Jason Young

19.Matt Merrell

20.Eddie Mercer

21.Heath Hindman

22.Eddie Craig

23.Donnie Wilson

24.T.Wade Welch

25.Bubba Pollard

26.Jessie Reid

27.Cecil Chunn

28.Donald Long

29.Kurt Jett

30.Steven Davis

31.Corey Williams

32.Dennis Reno Jr

Probably:

33.Dwayne Buggay

34.James Buesher

35.Shane Sieg

36.Rocky Boyd

37.Ron Mcdonald

38.Adam Crawford

39.Jeff Scofield

Maybe:

40.Tim Russell

41.Fain Skinner

42.Mike Fritts

43.Ronnie Sanders

44.Bobby East

45.Wayne Niedecken Jr.

46.Stanley Smith

47.Dave Mader 111

Is it true Snowball has talked Casey into running at FFs Friday night? Casey needs his car to be in racing shape Saturday night at MIS to walk away with the Miller Lite Championship.

Casey's bid for the Miller-Lite SLM Championship at Mobile, Alabama will wrap up this Saturday Night. The 'Lee Fields Memorial 100' will be the last race of the 2007 season.

Casey heads into the finale leading the chase for this years Super Late Model Championship by 110 points.

I know Vir - Cross your fingers

With the SLM's and the PLM's both racing in the Blizzard this Friday at Five Flags it should give us a little preview of the Snowball Derby. I would not be surprised to see at least 60 or maybe more Late Models in the pits this Friday night. Looks like the weather is going to be beautiful this weekend so there should be some fantastic racing at Five Flags and Mobile.

LOL, VIR

I would say that it was more of a mother talking him into it. :) ....................Right? Casey19....

Casey19,

Do you mean that the Lee Fields memorial is the last race for MIS or for Casey?? :)

Snowball I meant it was the last race at Mobile for the year!

Casey 19, I have been bugging Snowball about whether Casey will be at FFs or not. You did not answer my question if he will be there. If he is, I will be wearing my Casey Smith T-shirt, and if he isn't, I will save it for Saturday night at MIS. I Love to watch him race, but I want him to run Saturday night at MIS and win the championship. Next weekend at Opp should give him the Viper Championship also. I always look forward to Opp where the driver autograph session gives me a chance to talk to him and Glenn. Of course, I talk to Glenn at FFs where he spots just above where Snowball, Montgomery Motorhead, and me sit.

Hi Vir:

I didn't answer your question because I am not for sure yet. He is practicing tonight with a new set-up that Robert Hamke wanted him to try - I know that he is not starting tommorow night back in the field and take the chance of tearing the car up for Saturday night - because the back-up in the hauler doesn't have a motor since he blew at ORP - so they are suppose to call me and let me know how things went tonight hopefully he picked it up about 3/10th I am flying out tommorow morning -- see you at the races!

Archived