Poll for STS Drivers/fans

spedfrk

If Owen Was to keep the same schedule for the Stock car spectacular, Would you come to sts? Go to the Texas motor Speedway race and/or watch The race from home?

This may help Owen decide what to do.

I will be at the Dickies 500.

I will be at STS and will be bringing about 15 people as well. Screw Nascar. This Saturday Night Nascar crap is BS. Every Nascar driver should fund a small local dirt track to help them survive due to them racing so many Saturday nights. Good luck Owen sure hope you dont let them change your plans because our schedule has been mapped out with so many big races in Oct through Nov. I wouldnt mind paying a few $$$ more for my pit pass to help due my part.

This past Saturday was my first time to STS. I came from Houston. It was a 3 1/2 hour trip; about the same distance for me to head to Fort Worth. I'd much rather head back down to Corpus on that Saturday. Hell, I can be home by 1:00 AM or so, even with that drive time. That way I can still get my religion on Sunday morning. I say race. NASCAR is too impersonal and the view at the house is better anyway. I say race.

BTW, that was a good show that yall had Saturday. I was impressed. Well organized, good competition and over at a respectable time, even with 6 classes. And, the track seems to care about the fans and the drivers alike. Thanks for the show. I will be back.

Archived