my laps

I see no reason to get rude about anything. As I have mentioned to Maryann and those drivers who have emailed me regarding this, when we switched computers due to the scoreboard software problem, qualifying as well as the Truck and pro late model results were lost. Last night I attempted to recover the information, qualifying information was recovered, but the race results for trucks and late models were not. My apologies.

I was in no way trying to be rude. I apologize if it came across as such. :( I was just inquiring for our times and wanted to see if we were affected as well. We were not allowed to see our qualifying times, like we normally are. And our times we recorded for qualifying were way off what we were told by the director of the series. Please post the Legacy's qualifying times if you were able to recover them. Again, I am sorry if I came across rude, that was not my intention.

Thank you so much for your help! :)

All recovered data is on mylaps.com. I reason I can not give print outs other than for practice times is because I am scoring other races. It is difficult to switch back and forth from one series to another while I am attempting to score a race. But very thing that is available from the spectacular is now on mylaps.com

Driveorspectate,Intercomp sells a nice in-car lap timer if your allowed to run them.That way you'll have your times,the driver can see them each lap,and you can download them for your records.Plus,the system doesn't cost an arm and leg.

Archived