Hobby stock

RobbinsSr

As some of ya'll know from my other post I'm switching over to run Hobby Stock at THR next season.

So I will be asking alot of question on here and I know racing is competative and some info should be kept secret. But any help ya'll can give me is greatly appreciated. I will be running a 2dr caprice.

Spring wieghts?

are adjustable shocks leagle?

cam size? I read that valve springs could only have 100lbs of seat presure(thats not much)

mini, come out to the track during the next 2 races (Oct 13 and 27) and hang out in the pits. Pick a driver or two who do well in the class you want to run in and talk to them. You'll find that they are more than likely very willing to help you out. I think you'll get far more information that way than you would in an open forum like this. Plus, you might come away with a name and phone number for someone you can bounce ideas off of.

Best of luck.

Thanks for the invite Arron, However I'm not going to be able to make it those dates.

We are still running minis and our final race at 105 is on the 13th

And on the 27th we already have plans and a sponsor footing the bill to run in the Fall Classic at HOT.

Looked like you had a good run going last weekend, I sure hated to see you break.

Archived