Scoring Problems?

This is a post to all THR classes... Do any other classes have problems with scoring?

I race the #24 TPS Probe. I was in a battle with the 16, 46 and 55 around the mid point of the race. The 16 got loose out of turn 2 and we all went by. I later passed the 55 and 46. The only non-lead lap car to pass me under green was the 26. With two to go under yellow our lead lap cars are placed in front of all the other cars the way we were on the track. This is the only way the 16 should have finished ahead of me. I'm not as upset now because I still won't improve a place in the championship with the additional point.

Just wondering if any other class had this problem.

Josh,

great fun racin with you and john. You guys drive a good clean race. I am pretty puzzled over it also, but I am not worried points wise about it. Pays the same too I think. My sponsor was there and knows how the race played out. I think that perhaps the further you are back in the field the less amount of attention and importance your position is. Not fact, just a matter of me guessing that their really is not enough scorer eyes to watch all the jostling and position trading that goes on. Heck, they had me 2 laps down and that torqued me more than anything. But they did correct that and it didn't cost me 75 bucks. :D

Thanks TPS for racing so clean and hard. See yall next year :ph34r:

That was a really fun race. I hope the fans enjoyed it from the stands as much as we all enjoyed it from the cars.

We did Joshua1340. Looking forward to seeing you all again next year. ;)

There was/is a mix up between the Pro Mod 00 and 22 transponders. I was ahead of the 22 for several laps before a caution. During that caution they lined the 22 up ahead of me. We ran several laps and then I was put back ahead of the 22 under the next caution. I finished sixth and now the results posted by Nick show the 22 in sixth and me in ninth.

I wonder if he even received credit for my qualifing lap.

THR please find out what happened and correct it.

Jason Trotter

Pro Mod 00

Archived