Maryann Ann and HE Naumann

Tech: Jack

1. Dan Pastorini

2. Tuffy Hudson

3. Brian Mocygemba

4. Kristina Tieman

Last lap completed 5:13 am

Start Time: 4:50am

Teched:""Took a Quick peak tech" by Jack "all ok"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

See you for the second annual golf cart race, at the stock car spectacular....

Although there there were a few protest except no one had anyone had any money to put forth after the poker game!!!

Join us next year same time same place! THR!!!!

Posted by official scorer

Amanda Neer!!!!

Sorry I missed that one.

Any yellows?

Sorry Kathy, LOL.... :D

As a matter of a fact there was a total restart, as Tuffy & B, both cut across the race track & Kristina was so far behind, she and her passenger, turned around in turn two and went across the finish line going the wrong direction! Dan came across the line last, as he completed the full lap! He then completed his legit protest, we then restarted the race with some "what we thought would have been assumed" rules, with results as posted above! Jim Lynch was not aware that the race was going on, but when he heard his golf cart can in last, he said "it was on now on, Cooter will have this cart in the shop on Monday morning", too fun! :rolleyes: Seriously, everyone, thank you all for being a part of the 11th Annual Texas Stock Car Spectacular! See you October 13th!

Mary Ann,maybe next time you can borrow my buddy's wifes tow-cart.At nite the tips of the headers lite up with red l.e.d. lites for the flame effect and it's been geared for getting into trouble,I know,i've had to chase the cart down on a scooter a few times.

post-59-1191207437_thumb.jpg

H, MaryAnn & THR crew,

Thanks so much for such a great year at THR. Levi & I have had a blast racing there and we look forward to racing with your super stocks next year! Keep up the good work!

BTW, we have a pretty decent legacy for sale if anyone is interested.

Thanks again,

32 Skadoo Racing

Archived