THR banquet

Truck99

Hey Chase,

Have you heard anything yet on the banquet. I keep checking there web site and still nothing. I guess they dont want anyone to attend. That is sad that they cant put anything up about it. I hope they have a good turn out since everyone will be in Houston with the Romco and ARTS.

Neil Upchurch informs me that he got a call today (10/20/03) from Brian at THR and that the banquet is on for Saturday, 10/25/03, at Manchaca Fire Hall. Not sure what time, but I think the original plan was for 7:00 p.m... Hopefully we will get more complete information on this.

Nick Holt

I just spoke with my mom, Susan Reeder, to ask her about the banquet and it is Sat. the 25th at Manchaca Firehall at 7. She said she will be visiting with Brian in an hour or so to determine the final time but she said to tell ya'll it's most likely 7. I will try to get back with her to get the final time, and then I will let ya'll know.

Jamie,

Thanks to you and Susan for the info. I think it's poor planning on the track's part that "word of mouth" less than one week before the banquet is the chosen method of promotion for the thing.

Hope to see a few people there.

cs

Jamie37,

Thanks for the info on the banquet. I had people calling me for info and I had sent them to the track's web site. I just checked the web site and there's no info on the banquet, that myself or those people could see.

Archived