THR Race weekend

Mary Ann Naumann

If it should rain, Good Lord willing, it doesn't, we will run on Sunday @ noon. Please call my cell phone before heading out, I keep it updated when weather conditions play into a race event. 512.844.3582. Or log back onto TXZ, Nick will keep it updated, as well.

Now, if we can run on Saturday, we are going to! So please show your support, even if it is cloudy, grab a friend and come on out and lets show our respect to our Military and have some great racing!

Thanks!

Mary Ann

Santa is a billionaire.Haven't you heard?He has been government backed since the early nineteenth century.How do you think he's kept up with the population explosion?In fact,because of global warming,they have to keep blowing manufactered snow all over the north pole just to keep the elves in the mood to work.

Santa working for free...pfff...he gave up that gig along time ago.

In fact,because of global warming,they have to keep blowing manufactered snow all over the north pole just to keep the elves in the mood to work.

TD - That is just temporary while Santa moves to the South Pole. While the ice is melting in the North, it is actually growing in the south - in fact, it is at the largest it has ever been on record. Global Warming = Al Gore trying to get rich... :P

And Santa - you are not supposed to let any one know your super secret identity...LOL... And I will vouch for Santa, he is not a millionaire and he is still one of the good guys who does what he loves for free... (but will take tips :lol::lol: )

(Edited for spelling errors…)

The updated weather forecast for this weekend's race at THR looks promising:

Kyle, TX

Friday

Mostly sunny. Highs in the lower 90s. South winds 5 mph shifting to the east in the afternoon.

Friday Night

Mostly clear. Lows in the lower 70s. Northeast winds 5 to 10 mph.

Saturday

Mostly sunny. Highs in the lower 90s. East winds 5 to 10 mph.

Saturday Night through Wednesday

Partly cloudy. Lows in the lower 70s. Highs in the lower 90s.

See y'all there!

Here is my take on global warming...

Due to the population explosion in Asia, The earth was thrown out of balance, and moved closer to the sun..

The goverment can't prove it because every time they send someone to hold the tape measure at the sun.. they don't come back.....

Things that make you go Hummmm

Archived