Pro Late Models

spotter

the 115 and the 80 should be there.

big john

I figured that you guys would be there; look forward to racing with you guys. I think I heard that Tommy Grimes was coming, but I can't say for sure. It sure would be nice to get at least 15-20 cars, but I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

How 'bout the 14? Haven't had the pleasure of watching him race in a while.

We're gonna be there. We've been working on the car pretty hard to get it right for these last two Kyle races. Heath and I both would like to be able to race more than six other cars; that's why I was trying to see who was going to come. We hope that we've used up all that bad luck and can get out there and race with some of these guys. Good luck to all you guys that do show up; there are really quite a few good cars if they will come!

15-20 cars would be nice, but probally wont happen, im thinking 6-10 maybe 12, but not much more than that. i dont know why the houston guys wont come down(take that back, they are racing hard for points) and i dont mean the 27 or the few others that came down, i mean the meat of the class. there could be 20 cars, but for some reason there are 15 cars that stay home. maybe the travel expense is too much or maybe they got other stuff going on, who knows. all i know is we will be there with our 2 cars and hopefully some more show up.

big john

15-20 cars would be nice, but probally wont happen, im thinking 6-10 maybe 12, but not much more than that. i dont know why the houston guys wont come down(take that back, they are racing hard for points) and i dont mean the 27 or the few others that came down, i mean the meat of the class. there could be 20 cars, but for some reason there are 15 cars that stay home. maybe the travel expense is too much or maybe they got other stuff going on, who knows. all i know is we will be there with our 2 cars and hopefully some more show up.

big john

I'm sure you're right on the points deal, but I'm not sure if that's the only reason. Actually, the only ones who know why the cars aren't comin' are the ones that drive them. I'm sure your right on target when you said 6-10, maybe 12. All I can say is, that we appreciate the fact that Lloyd and Allen are gonna have their cars there to race. Good luck to both of them this weekend.

curtis

Archived