CCMS

Mel

Now that Shelma has cancelled the CC Speedway contract with the Yocums, they have the entire off-season to get CC Speedway back on track - literally.

I know Rick Day's looking for a job in racing and just happens to be hanging around San Antonio looking for work.

Nick

Just an idea here but with CCMS closed how about you guy's come to Thunderhill for a race or two?

We would like that very much , but I dont know if my ..... our cars .... will match the rules ??? I will look at the rules on the web there , like tires , etc thank you for the invite

Now that Shelma has cancelled the CC Speedway contract with the Yocums, they have the entire off-season to get CC Speedway back on track - literally.

I know Rick Day's looking for a job in racing and just happens to be hanging around San Antonio looking for work.

Nick

I feel for the Yocums ... The other people busted there retirement , and hopes etc for the other drivers . I hope the track does not go down in history THANKS shelma

Just an idea here but with CCMS closed how about you guy's come to Thunderhill for a race or two?

We would like that very much , but I dont know if my ..... our cars .... will match the rules ??? I will look at the rules on the web there , like tires , etc thank you for the invite

If you just read the rules, you might be discouraged. There are a lot of differences in the various classes. However, Jack Sandefur is fair and wants to do what is best for that track AND the racers. Give him a call and see what he'll do for each class. His number is listed on the THR website. We'd love to see some of you guys join us for the rest of the season.

p.s. Mrs. Sandefur, if you read this I apologize for the extra phone calls. :D

Archived