I-37 champion

Major Racing

The 2007 I-37 speedway street stock champion is a 44 year old of Orange Grove Tx. His name

is none other than Barry Major. He drives a 1982 camaro #33 race car powered by T&R services

Barry is sponsored by JAGS CONSTUCTION,MAJOR ELECTIC, T&R SERVICES, TAQUERIA JALISCO,

#4,#12, AND#6 CLEAR VISION WINDSHIELD REPAIR, ALL AMERICAN CAR WASH, AND QUALITY

POWER WASH. Helping him along the way was the Love and support of his family, friends and crew

members, his beautiful wife Anna their 5 children Christin, Thomas, Nadine, Mereda, and Amber

Major.Barry's Patent's brother's and sister's. This is Barry's 1st year of racing. This season @ I-37

speedway he has taken the checkered flag twice and has had 5 top3s, 8top5s and 8 top 10s. This

is Barry's 1st championship. Barry is a class act. He wil be the first one to lend a helping hand to

other fellow racer's and even lend his car out to help another.WOW. That is the kind of guy he is.

One of the best. Barry is a true Champion. Way to go Barry you deseve it, you earned it, so enjoy

every minute of it.Not too many other driver's can say.I'am A champion. There is only one driver

that can say. I'm The 2007 I-37 speedway street stock champion and that's you Barry Major #33

This artical was send us from a friend, and we wanted to share it with eveyone!!!!!

Major crew

Archived