Blizzard now doubleheader with South Alabama

Snowball

I drove the 70 miles across a congested Bayway to FFs Friday night. The SLMs qualified and the Spectator race was about halfway through when the skies opened up. Saturday night I stayed home because the weather looked threatening, but it did not rain at my house, 5 miles from the track. The races at MIS got rained out. It rains almost every evening around here. Just hope all the Texans come back next week for the FFs-SAS double-header. Sorry to miss meeting Casey Smith's mother, but I believe I saw her in the pits and on top of his hauler at FFs.

I drove the 70 miles across a congested Bayway to FFs Friday night. The SLMs qualified and the Spectator race was about halfway through when the skies opened up. Saturday night I stayed home because the weather looked threatening, but it did not rain at my house, 5 miles from the track. The races at MIS got rained out. It rains almost every evening around here. Just hope all the Texans come back next week for the FFs-SAS double-header. Sorry to miss meeting Casey Smith's mother, but I believe I saw her in the pits and on top of his hauler at FFs.

Vir I was there! I am not going to be able to come back over this next week-end but be sure and ask Casey for your shirt - I have your name on it in the hauler. We did make it over to Biloxi when it started raining and had too much fun!

Archived