Checks

txenergyman

We apologize for the delay in posting. Shelma has been very sick, and still sick, we became aware of the check situation on saturday evening. We are dealing with this issue, and would appreciate an email from you with your name , address, and amount of the check, and check number, so we can get this straightened out. Again, We do apologize, and did not foresee this. We will not post anything else on here about this issue. We will not take information off here, and use to correct this issue. Aug 4th checks are being dealt with this week , we have not found those checks mailed out , some people say they got them and some has not. We have cancelled those checks, that are outstanding and you will receive money orders instead ...

Please email jsadmin@jsracingpromotions.com

Thanks

James

James, I'm not clear on what you're asking for in your post. You said you need name, address, amount of check, and check number. For those that never received a check, do you need our information sent to you again? We've sent it twice before, just want to confirm if we need to send it again.

Thanks

James,

Shelma has my info as she make a promise to me saturday when she called me that she would western union my money to me today.As i put in 6 phone calls to you all today and still no return call and no western union like Shelma Promised me today.Please call my cell and let me know when you are gona western union that money i was promised to have today.

Thanks.

Robin Kemp

Archived