Email from Mary Ann Nauman

Hey gang, just talked to Bill @ SAS, everything is still a GO, they are just getting a little mist today & are trying to keep things dry for us and all the racers! Have some great news... Teresa Gural #25 will NOT be racing with us this weekend, nor during the next 9 months ... yes, she is pregnant & if most of you know she and Tommy have been through some tuff times like Heath & Crissy, but, we are all so excited for the two of them and ask that you keep them in your prayers. Now, I ask you, Jeff Pollard and his lovely wife, Leigh have been together for over 17 years (yes, that is Jeff # 17) and this race season, they two have been blessed with a child that I believe is going to be born in November!!! Been a good year for the TSRS drivers I would say, I would say a little more than just working on their race cars and racing. LOL Seriously congratulations to you two, also! We need those Next generations of racers!

OK, now, some not so good news... Michael Jones # 27, whom is just about 20 points out of the top 10 in the TSRS points, just fired up his engine up and looks to be not so good! His engine man says it sounds like the lower end is going. Now, he is not asking, but if anyone has any suggestions or can help him out, please call me @ 512-844-3582. You know our motto, "Racers Helping Racers'!

Everyone take care, have a safe drive to San Antonio! Track opens @ 9:00 am. For up dates on the weather, ck the www.sanantoniospeedway.com, or www.texasspeedzone.com!! We cannot update our website from San Antonio or call my cell.

Thanks,

Mary Ann Naumann

Director/Founder

MAN Racing Promotions!

Proud to Present:

The Texas Super Racing Series

www.manracingpromotions.com

512-899-2602 information line

512-899-1602 fax

512-844-3582 cell

Archived