who's going to run the derby

victy

What Derby? Thats what we may be saying this year. The word out of Florida is that most cars are planning to go to the World Classic 300 in Mobile Nov 1 in place of the derby. This is subject to change of course.

the last i heard was that the derby is back on i know some people who already paid for there tickets and was told this week that they need to send proof that they paid and there tickets would be in the mail.Let's hope it runs a lot of tradition at that race and a lot of memorys to go along with it

i heard a rumor last nite that the alexander team may make an attempt at the 1st annual snowflurry 100. basically a tsrs car, 58% left side weight, 10 inch tires. check out the rules at www.southern-allstars.com under the pro late model.

big john

The derby looks like it will be pretty good. People who have seen the motorhome assigned parking sheet say there are some good driver and owner's name on the list. The snowflurry race could be good but it all depends on who is willing to risk tearing a car up 2 weeks before the derby. Wilbur Heaton(co-promoter and one of the most respected people at the track) has had people at the track working everyday. Check the nine mile machine shop forum Monday night or Tuesday. There ought to be a lot of information on there after the meeting they are holding at the track.

Ups who is this Alexander team who are talking about.

Archived