tribute to YOAKUMS NO PAY

b & b racing

Hello i'm Stephanie Brockman i own the 95 pure stock car. I sent my Husband Brad Brockman to go race at C.C SPEEDWAY for the Tribute of Donnie and Carol Yoakum ,Since we got married at the racetrack i thought it would be good for us to race on August 4,2007. Since then we have not got our pay and when we call they always tell us something different. People who travel to this Race Track i think you should not race because you wont get your pay at all. They will tell you it will be in the mail but where is it if i may ask. I will not race at this track again until i get my pay. :angry:

Thank you very much

B&B Racing

I talked to Rick Day about that on Monday and he said that Shelma Walton was suppose to have the bank cut new checks last friday and mail them so we should get them tuesday or wednesday.Well today is wednesday and my kids still dont have there checks from the 4th.Just thought i would let you know what i was told.

Just wanted to add that they have gotten paid the last two weeks for racing so that has changed so far but dont understand why the race for the 4th has not been paid yet.

Mom of Texas Thunders

Hello i'm Stephanie Brockman i own the 95 pure stock car. I sent my Husband Brad Brockman to go race at C.C SPEEDWAY for the Tribute of Donnie and Carol Yoakum ,Since we got married at the racetrack i thought it would be good for us to race on August 4,2007. Since then we have not got our pay and when we call they always tell us something different. People who travel to this Race Track i think you should not race because you wont get your pay at all. They will tell you it will be in the mail but where is it if i may ask. I will not race at this track again until i get my pay. :angry:

Thank you very much

B&B Racing

Hi Stephanie I want to thank you all for letting me take the car around the track. You might call it my last lap. It was a nice suprise. About this no pay deal my hands are tied but I do know two wrongs don't make a right. Thanks again for my last lap.

Carol Yocum

The Yocums always paid. Love them or hate them they never lied to you about pay and they paid in cash the night of the races. I don't see a problem paying with a check if it is paid that night. I know most racetracks will accept a check for pit pass so I don't see why I couldn't accept one.

I dont see a problem with getting paid with a check, if they mail it lol! If they send it out monday morning it will be received on tuesday.

You have been paid with a check. About 15 checks. "Is it monday? CHECK the mail. Is it Tuesday? CHECK the mail. Check, Check, Check, the mail. :lol::lol:

I'm sorry I know its not funny, but its funny, you know what I mean. I really am sorry for all you guys.

Archived