Still waiting on Mike Creacy for info

Rick Day

Mike i have pm'd you about the points standings for CCS. You still have not responded, I have found some things that i need to verify so i need the spread sheets you have been using. Send them to rickd@jsracingpromotions.com

Rick Day

Mike i have pm'd you about the points standings for CCS. You still have not responded, I have found some things that i need to verify so i need the spread sheets you have been using. Send them to rickd@jsracingpromotions.com

Rick Day

I do not have any info except what was posted on the web site. Each week the results were posted on Speedzone. I would take those results and calculate the weekly points, then psot on the track web site. Several other people looked at them including drivers and if any corrections were needed they were made and posted. You were given my phone number ealier in the week and asked to call me if you had questions but you chose not to. If you have a specific question then fill free to give me a call as requested. Shelma, James, and Debbie all have my number if you do not have it anymore.

Archived