Track conditions on Friday night

Brightlights

The track condition on Friday last, were poor. Drivers were blowing out tires due to the tough track conditions and the dust and/or sand on the track also unacceptable again. I understand they are having water truck problems but when you don't start preparing the track until noon on Friday, it's hard to be able to take care of the problems that have occured. Maybe if they started working on Wednesday or even Thursday it would help with these problems (it couldn't hurt)

I know lots of folks will disagree with my assessment but I expect more for my money than having to watch racing in these bad conditions

Also i think drivers need to be black flagged or they need to adress ion the drivers meetings somehow to let the driver know he needs to get into the infield whenever they blow a tire. Still trying to whip it around these turns just further digs ruts into the ground

Also i think drivers need to be black flagged or they need to adress ion the drivers meetings somehow to let the driver know he needs to get into the infield whenever they blow a tire. Still trying to whip it around these turns just further digs ruts into the ground

If you can't tell you have a flat you probably shouldn't be racing, but you are right. Seen alot of that friday.

I don't have a dog in this fight just making an observation from my experiences down South here, how about lending a hand, a little volunteer help would probably be great. I know Ed works as I do and getting my track prepared would be impossible with out that Shrimp and sometimes many others. If you can go out there on Wednesday or Thursday work with Ed to see how you can help if Ed does not want the help then shame on me for saying anything, just an opinion.

We cut our track on Friday and water it on Saturday, it was pretty rough itself this past weekend due to weeks of rain but we will get it smooooth again.

Anyway keep up the good work Ed and thanks for having another place for everyone to race.

Owen

Agreed, didnt mind racing in those conditions at all, just figured if they would have adressed it in the drivers meeting it would keep from tearing up the track for the upcoming weeks. I think i37 has a lot of racers and teams that are willing to help, but no one from management asks for the help. We all want to get the car count and fan count up, which in turn makes a bigger payout, we just gotta get some organization to it

37 is a good place I'll be back too!

OWEN IS RIGHT AND IM SURE THERE IS A LOT OF HELP OUT THERE INCLUDING THE 8G TEAM IM A LITTE TO FAR FOR DRIVING AFTER I CLOSE MY SHOP TO WORK BUT I CAN SHOW UP A LITTLE EARLY ON FRIDAYS TO HELP AND LEAVE MY PAY AT THE WINDOW I I KNOW THE YCAN MAKE IT AGAIN THEY HAVE THE WILL THEY JUST NEED TO FIND THE WAY AND MAYBE SOME GOOD LUCK SEE YA GREG D

To all the drivers at I 37 let me say I thought last Friday night was one of the best nights of racing I’ve have seen in a while. The racing was tight and at times nail biting at time I just wished I had instance replay cause I totally missed the car that went off the track in turns one and two. I thought the track was the best I’ve seen it in a long time although it could have used a little more water so the fans could see the cars in 1 & 2. So thank you for the great racing. I would also like to add I have been following the board and I thought it was cool to see the drivers and teams doing the giveaways for the kids I saw a lot of talk and to see it happen was great I know that you can’t do it to that extent every time but for the kids it only take something small to brighten their day so again koodo’s to those teams.

Guest Top Dog Graphix
I thought the track was the best I’ve seen it in a long time

The ruts in turn 4 had to have been a foot deep... But, with all the rain, I guess it wasn't too terrible, how many others rolled a tire off the bead other then me? I was a little upset, had a good run going, but that's racing.

Top Dog Graphix,

We also had a tire rolled off the wheel and a fire under the hood and came in

5th!!!!! Your wright that's part of racing!!!!! @ STS saturday night we lost a

back left axel and still came in 9th not bad for having sooooo many proublem's.

As we get further into the season the wear and tear of the car's give. Thing's

happen and we just fix them. No, track is perfect we all know that all in all go racing

See you all next race Anna Major/#33street stock

Archived