Modifieds coming back to CCS

Rick Day

Calling ALL Modifieds, We want to run the Modifieds at Corpus Christi Speedway on the Labor Day Weekend either Sept 1 or 2. We want to invite all modifieds (USRA, TAMS, PRO, Sport Mods and Reg. Mods) for an exciting weekend of racing. If you want to race we have a place for you and would be glad to have everyone come and race with us.

Please Contact Rick Day at 210-845-6764 and let us know if you can make it. We are working on a purse and sponsorship for the race now.

So everyone lets get them fire breathing cars ready to tackle the fastest quarter mile oval in South Texas.

Calling ALL Modifieds, We want to run the Modifieds at Corpus Christi Speedway on the Labor Day Weekend either Sept 1 or 2. We want to invite all modifieds (USRA, TAMS, PRO, Sport Mods and Reg. Mods) for an exciting weekend of racing. If you want to race we have a place for you and would be glad to have everyone come and race with us.

Please Contact Rick Day at 210-845-6764 and let us know if you can make it. We are working on a purse and sponsorship for the race now.

So everyone lets get them fire breathing cars ready to tackle the fastest quarter mile oval in South Texas.

Rick, just an FYI, they are scheduled to run @ Houston Motorsport Park that weekend!

Thanks Mary Ann.

We understand they are racing at Houston that weekend, but we have alot of guys in the CC area that are not and have not been running at HMP. We in no way want to hurt HMP's or STS car count by any means.

We are for giving the guys who havent been running or just want to come and race at CCS a place to race that weekend. We will welcome everyone to come if they desire.

Plus the fact is like TSRS is a touring series, we need to get the Modifieds and Trucks back to true touring series also.

We are getting calls from the drivers and looks like we are going to have a good turnout for this event and hopefully a couple more before the end of the season.

If interested call me or email.

Thanks again

Rick Day

Holy crap!!!! Someone put you're where it goes and not your. Nice job JJ&S.

I really wish CC was running this weekend. That's a darn shame. Was looking forward to it.

Thanks for responding to my pm RICK DAY. <------------Sarcasm.

i'm not a modified driver but what is the purse,,,,,,,and what is the waiting period?

sorry rick but you guys gotta be out of your mind asking for people to support this track.

PAY THE DAMN AUG. 4TH PURSE.......before you try to bring in another group of guys to doop.

anybody that shows up at this point is a fool.

Archived