HMP Thunder Roadster video

speed demon 7

.... Wish they had a lot more of them, ....

You and me both :(

There are about a dozen in the Houston area, another dozen or so in the DFW area.

It's just tought getting everyone out at the track at the same time. The race prior to last weekend's, we had 11 or 12 cars at the track. The races before that 5 or 6.

And we're trying to build the class. These TRs are enjoyable, as well as inexpensive and easy to maintain. I've run, on dirt in Street Stocks, Limited Modifieds and Late Model Stock cars before going to asphalt. And these Thunder Roadsters are just as much fun, but a lot less costly to operate, as well as less man-hours to maintain. Heck, the whole car cost thousands less than I had in the Late Models engine alone.

(check out the related thread, "Notice the Resemblance")

Lucky, there is also video of the pro stocks. I try to get them up as fast as possible, just so you can get your fix of racing in.

And i do appreciate it too!

.... Wish they had a lot more of them, ....

You and me both :(

There are about a dozen in the Houston area, another dozen or so in the DFW area.

That's good to hear. I fell in love with the first Thunder Roadster I saw on display at TMS. And I mentioned that I have a problem with the 4 cyl sound. That is true, but not an insurmountable problem. After all Indy roadsters mostly had 4 cyl and most midgets do too.

It's just tought getting everyone out at the track at the same time. The race prior to last weekend's, we had 11 or 12 cars at the track. The races before that 5 or 6.

At least you are going in the right direction.

And we're trying to build the class. These TRs are enjoyable, as well as inexpensive and easy to maintain. I've run, on dirt in Street Stocks, Limited Modifieds and Late Model Stock cars before going to asphalt. And these Thunder Roadsters are just as much fun, but a lot less costly to operate, as well as less man-hours to maintain. Heck, the whole car cost thousands less than I had in the Late Models engine alone.

They look like tons of fun! And even though any kind of race car is out of my retirement budget, these should get the attention to those spending their money on boats and motorcycles

(check out the related thread, "Notice the Resemblance")

I have and I did! :)

Archived