TSRS

SVCMNGR1

I'm still recovering from last night so excuse me if I ramble. I wanted to thank Mary Ann, the TSRS officials, the drivers and their spotters for their continued efforts to improve our series. The race was exciting for the fans and well run for the competitors. The fan reaction on the track and in the pits was very positive. I believe another reason for the improvement was the quality of the iron on the track. Perhaps after our season is over we can have a discussion on some rule changes. JP, that was very classy of you to get Ian's position back. Lastly, thanks Brad for your work on putting the race together. I'm impressed. Are we allowed to run Slime on our tires?

yea, last nite was fun. alot of green flag laps, cars lined up quickly, and no scoring disputes. thanks to mary ann, all the officials, drivers, spotters for making this probally one of the best races of the year. everything was done quickly and we didnt keep the fans too late. san antonio is next, hopefully it will be that much better.

big john

Big John,

Congratulations on being the crew chief on the fourth-place car! I thought Don drove a very smart race and it looks like some of the work you guys have been doing on the set up is starting to pay off !

Nick Holt

thanks nick, car was junk for the first 65 laps, took one pound of air out of 1 tire, and the thing came to life. don drove the wheels off that thing. gotta say thanks to glenn, matt, joe, and chris. those guys were awesome on the pit stop for their first time. they also make it alot easier for me, when i ask them to do something, they dont hesitate. thanks to all the people that took the time to listen to my many questions, and for all the help we recieved from each team. TSRS is the premier series, and its the people that make it the way it is.

big john

SVCMNGR1

If you are Serious.The answer is no.

That product would balloon up the tire under raceing temps, and you could not control you tire growth.

It would also mess up you Gage.

It would be a mess to change. ECT...........

You can run a tube in your tires , but it is not the way I would go.

I do not know of anyone that runs a tube in our class.

Vicotry Lane

I just thought of something to complain about. When we parked the cars on the track before the race there was this god awful noise. I thought somebody had a stray cat in their fan belt or something. I went looking to put the poor thing out of its misery only to find out it was Chuck's rendition of "You don't have to call me Darlin" Don't give up your day job Chuck. LOL

I just thought of something to complain about. When we parked the cars on the track before the race there was this god awful noise. I thought somebody had a stray cat in their fan belt or something. I went looking to put the poor thing out of its misery only to find out it was Chuck's rendition of "You don't have to call me Darlin" Don't give up your day job Chuck. LOL

Hey SVCMNGR1,

Anytime you wanna grab the microphone and get the crowd riled up like Mick Anderson and I did, just let me know... :D

Hey SVCMNGR1,

Anytime you wanna grab the microphone and get the crowd riled up like Mick Anderson and I did, just let me know... :D

Chuck,

No offence but I heard that nasty screech too... It was scary but it worked!!!

In all seriousness, there are a lot of ata-boys thrown around on this board but not too much your way. You are good at what you do you were on your game BIG TIME on Saturday night. Thank you for what you do for TSRS; job well done.

Now, next year we’ll set aside a little of that purse money for voice lessons… DuhO! :rolleyes:

I wish to apologize to Mr. Chuck Licata for criticizing his singing. I was unaware that he suffered from a terrible disease called Extremus Evilus Karaoke or EEK. This terrible disease was once thought to only surface after consuming large amounts of alcohol, however scientist now know after 3 years of American Idol that more people suffer from EEK than previously suspected. There are a wide variety of symptoms of EEK, But the most predominant is willingness to sing badly in front of large crowds. Although not thought to be contagious, it can cause bleeding of the ears to anybody in close proximity to the infected individual while singing. If you would like to help stamp out EEK, please donate generously to one of the collection jars that will be available at San Antonio Speedway next weekend. Three cents of every dollar you donate will go directly to EEK research. Please accept my sincere apologies Chuck.

OMG, SVCMGR, TOO FUNNY!! :lol::lol::lol:

Did you know that I'm actually the "Poster Child" for EEK? (that's among the many other posters I'm on, LOL) But...obviously, my singing is way beyond help. So, singing lessons won't do any good...maybe Brad should just use part of next year's Space City 125 purse for something USEFUL, like the driver's points fund!

Thanks for being a good sport Chuck. We really do appreciate everthing you have done for our series this year and are looking forward to next year. By the way, the chair person of EEK, Rosanne Barr has offered to sing the National Anthem at San Antonio. We politely turned her down.

Archived