PAS - Additional Photos

302cominthru

Edit (8/3/07) - Pretend you didn't see my previous post in this space. After going through some of the pictures on here, it is clear I got some of my dates scrambled. I had said here that Daryl didn't have any car other than the Tempest until about '75. Pictures posted tonight by Craig, and others previously posted show Daryl in the orange and white Camaro, with the wide Indy tires, which were only allowed in 71-72.

This white car has the smaller tires, so all I can say is that it is 73 or later. Perhaps it is the ex-Bean car repainted?

My apologies, this stuff is hard enough to stitch into a chronology without me introducing addional errors.

• 8 months later...
Edit (8/3/07) - Pretend you didn't see my previous post in this space. After going through some of the pictures on here, it is clear I got some of my dates scrambled. I had said here that Daryl didn't have any car other than the Tempest until about '75. Pictures posted tonight by Craig, and others previously posted show Daryl in the orange and white Camaro, with the wide Indy tires, which were only allowed in 71-72.

This white car has the smaller tires, so all I can say is that it is 73 or later. Perhaps it is the ex-Bean car repainted?

My apologies, this stuff is hard enough to stitch into a chronology without me introducing addional errors.

I read somewhere on this site that the car Darrel is driving was once owned by Hubert Bean?

Archived