july 28th

dt8435

Owen , are the race's still on ? It's raining cat's and dog's, here in Orange Grove.

Let us know if you need any help!!!! #33 Barry Major and crew.

they are dirt cars a little water wont hurt..might have to park on the highway and get a running start to get up on the track ..could park the fans cars downtown and shuttle them to the track

I am about one mile North of the track and we are swimming in the wet stuff. It has been pouring down for the last hour.

Corey

Bomber #93

SAME THING IN TULOSO AREA AND LEOPARD AND NAVIGATION AREA..DONT LOOK GOOD..BUT WE CAN STILL HOPE

You can be sure that if there is a chance of racing that it will happen. Just talked to Owen a little while ago and we plan on evaluating the situation later this afternoon, and more so tomorrow. PPT (power of positive thinking).

there are three cars under water at Leopard and spid.,( under underpass) :o

:lol:SWAMP BUGGY RACE'S , HELL SHRIMP YOU SHOULD FILL @ HOME WITH THAT WRECKED SHRIMP BOAT !!!!

throw a little salt in and he'll be draggin a net around the track

You can be sure that if there is a chance of racing that it will happen. Just talked to Owen a little while ago and we plan on evaluating the situation later this afternoon, and more so tomorrow. PPT (power of positive thinking).

there are three cars under water at Leopard and spid.,( under underpass) :o

they will be in the ad sack next week clean cars for sale

:D

p.s just for the record will not even attempt to run the man tanner..lol

DAMN IT IS NOT THAT HARD , IF SHRIMP CAN DRIVE A WATER TRUCK I KNOW YOU CAN RUN A MAINTAINER .... :unsure::unsure:

maintainer maybe but not that man tanner that was refered to in the other post

i would try the maintainer might be able to make it work or at least make it look like it was working

I'm positive! That you seriously need to lay off the salt water!..... gonna get that water truck your so fond of, stuck in the mud. How about we just play mud-football instead, divide up the classes into teams and have at. Nevermind couldn't get an ambulance back there anyway, and God know's we'd need one!!

Archived