Name the Driver

302cominthru

I think the #03 car was originally the orange and white #2 that Buddy Yantis drove

You're right, it was a Yantis car.

We use to hang out at Buddy's shop some; he was on Evans road back then.

Do you remember Lucky's team mate in a similar painted car? I can't recall the guy's name.

Craig - you're the other guy I expected to answer this correctly. I love this photo of Larry's car.

There is nothing like those '57 Chevys and the #32 is a great example.

I think I am racing in the wrong era :blink:

I painted that 32 car for Larry. That's the one we backed in the fince at pan am 1st night out...forgot to tighten the steering wheel nut, came off in his hand's comming out of 3. I have that same picture Larry gave to me...that was the next week at Longhorn. Anybody know where he is, havent seen him in 20 years.

I painted that 32 car for Larry. That's the one we backed in the fince at pan am 1st night out...forgot to tighten the steering wheel nut, came off in his hand's comming out of 3. I have that same picture Larry gave to me...that was the next week at Longhorn. Anybody know where he is, havent seen him in 20 years.

That's a great story now Gun Dog....probably wasn't so great when it happened. Not sure where Larry is today, I'm sure TxTom or Nick Holt might have clue. Keep the good stories comin'....

Archived