Thank You

Mona

I would like to thank Cameron Moore for the trailing arm and Trey Mitchell and his crew for the help with the bushing. You guys are awesome.

Of course, I can't forget about the guys, and Lena, that helped me out last night. These great and awesome people are: J.W. Mason, Jamie Evans, Lena Tomblin, Marc Roy, Vince Trietch. I also had help from the racers near by, Paul Lipp, Darrell Lipp and The Stanleys.

I would also like to thank Aaron Brungot for letting me be part of the Kids Rides. The kids are great. I know some BIG Kids that want to ride if you ever decide to let them in your club. I'm not sure they will make the age limit though.

Hey, thats an idea, give rides to some of the ones that could be racing but have not had the opportunity to ever be in a race car. Just think what the kids would say if they got to see their parents in a race car. Do a family ride. An adult and child would fit in my car. Talk to me about this. We could possibly get 2 future racers out of the deal. Maybe make it where the child has to be a member of the club and they can get one of the parents to ride with them.

I feel so blessed to have such great friends in the racing community. I have felt right at home at Thunderhill.

Congratulations to all the winners last night. Keith, I'm glad that my advice helped you to win. LOL (That's what Jody said anyway.)

the kids rides was alot of fun last year. the look on the kids face when we would "bump and run or rub" was great but the look on the parents and officials faces was better

Archived