Statement regarding Texas Speed Zone

debwill

This statement was originally posted in the main autoracing discussion forum, but I wanted to make sure it was posted here also.

------

For those of you who don't know, Terry Dickerson is still the current owner of Texas Speed Zone. As one of the moderators for the website, I’ve contacted Terry concerning the recent posts regarding TDR/I-37, especially since one of the members is questioning the integrity of the moderators.

First of all, Terry doesn’t personally know either the current or potential owners of Texas Dirt Raceway/I-37 Speedway. So, as he put it, he “has no dog in this hunt.” He feels that any negotiations or transactions for track ownership or any other legal transactions should be handled between the parties involved and not on this forum.

Terry wants to continue leaving the forum active as long as it’s used for its intended purposes – including the sharing of information, general racing discussions, posting classified ads for the sale of racing equipment, etc. He doesn’t want it to be used for potentially harmful rumors, slander, accusations, bashing, etc.

Terry has asked that Nick Holt and I continue to function as moderators since he rarely has the time to monitor the website himself. And he certainly doesn’t want to be involved in any legal action that might occur due to problems on the website.

Bottom line, if it becomes more of a problem than a benefit, he will consider discontinuing its existence.

Archived