Schedule Changes

Updated Schedule. Added some races and added a bunch of Limited Races. We have only raced half as much as anticipated due to weather so I have moved the last night of points back a little.

July 14th - "Tecate Night at the Races" - Modifieds, Limiteds, Hobby, Pure Stock, Bomber, Nickel Beer

July 21st - Bill Myers Repair Night at the Races - Modifieds, Limiteds, Hobby, Pure Stock, Texas Thunder

July 28th - DriveLine International Night at the Races Modifieds, Limited Modifieds, Hobby, Pure Stock, Bomber

August 4th - WeBuyCCHouses.com Night at the Races - Modifieds, Limited Modifieds, Pure Stock, Texas Thunder, Bomber, TDCA

August 11th - KO GRafx & Affordable Trophy Designs Night at the Races - Modifieds, Limited Modifieds, Hobby, Pure Stocks

August 18th - "Champion Ford Mazda Night at the Races" Modifieds, Hobby, Pure Stocks, Texas Thunders, Bombers

August 25th - Modifieds, Limited Modifieds, Hobby, Pure Stock

September 1st - Night of Destruction - 200 lap non-stop Enduro, Boat & Trailer Race, 360 Race, Reverse Race, DEMO DERBY and More. TDCA

September 2nd - "Chance Brownlee Memorial" - Labor Day Blowout - Modifieds, Limiteds, and Pure Stocks.(no points)

September 8th - Modifieds, Limited Modifieds, Hobby, Pure Stock, Texas Thunders

September 15th - Modifieds, Limited Modifieds, Pure Stock, Bomber

September 22nd - ASCS Gulf South Sprint Car Series, Modifieds, Limited Modifieds, Pure Stock

September 29th -Modifieds, Limiteds, Hobby, Pure Stocks, Texas Thunder, Bomber

October 6th - Modifieds, Limited Modifieds, Hobby, Pure Stock, Bomber

October 13th - Modifieds, Limiteds, Pure Stocks, Texas Thunder, Bomber

October 20th - Modifieds, Hobby, Pure Stocks, Bomber, Texas Thunder

October 27th - "All American Car Wash Last Night of Points"Modifieds, Limiteds, Hobby, Pure Stock, Bomber, Texas Thunder

November 3rd - 4th Annual Texas Stock Car Championships, Hobby, Pure Stocks, Texas Thunder, Bomber, Dwarfs

November 15th, 16th, and 17th, - "The Miller Lite Shootout" - United States Modified Touring Series Finale (USMTS) - 3 day show.

December 8th - Modifieds, Limited Modifieds, Pure Stock, Bomber

I think that idea sounds better then it actually is. It gets pretty darn cold to be racing in the winter. If you remember we had one night at the beginning of the year that was terribly cold.

we ran a winter series at i37.it was a sunday deal in the afternoon.car count was always good.but it was point runners.so who knows what it would do on a regular deal.we never had a rain out or to cold deal.we did run a redussed purse with racers agreeing they wanted to race.it was alot of fun with racers bbqing in the afternoon and most racers enjoying the afternoon deal.running only three classes there were about 30 mods,15 to 20 i stocks and about 10 hobbys.a couple of times we broke the 80 mark.we had to run at least 1o races to call it a season.again what works for one track might not work at another.and its got to stay fun or it becomes a job.....frank t

I dont have none but my BROTHER does he wont need them. Hes selling out to get a limited. But Im sure they will fit right on my car and I would love to see what my car will handle like with some traction. Myabe if we can get enough cars we can have a 300-500 dollar race. I am doing a few minor uogrades to the car so hopefully it will help me out. :)

Archived