I37/TDR Racing?

dano36

With all that has been going on, I just have a few questions.

1. Will there be racing this Friday, Jul 14, at I37/TDR?

2. If so, what classes will be running?

3. What will payouts be?

Since its not that far away til Friday just thought an answer for planning

purposes would be nice.

Nell is trying to get all the equipment up and running and we will let you know by Wednesday if we are racing. Please slack off of all the posting for awhile and give everyone a break. Thank you all.

Roxie posted this last night...hopefully more will come tomorrow.

so does this mean the new to be owners are out, we didnt have any equipment when benny took the heat and they were the owners , just want a place to race and a good track on friday night.

AMEN The last time I ran at 37 was my first time the track thought it was better than some other tracks I had fun thats what it's about right. when it opens I will drive my 100 miles to come race :D:D:D:D:D:huh::D:D

What happened to the "new owners" and Rick? :blink: Will Rick still be there with Nell? Keeping up with the track's politics (what the name & who's the owners) is harder than watching a Ping-Pong Tournament. :huh: I hope that Nell can get it back on Track..... :D

i would think if you had been keeping up with the events over the past few days , you would'nt have to ask those questions you could answer yourself, i seriously doubt rick will be there , but that's just my opinion, you could pick up a phone and give him a call instead of asking question's that seem to be just "stirring the pot" so to speak..........oh yeah there are lot's of people wondering what is up or down so we'll just have to wait and see at this point i would'nt bank on a fri . race happening unless something happens quick!

Archived