Hard Luck Award

Jason

Darin has the worst luck ever. I'm just waiting for a meteor to fall out of the sky and land on top of his house. Thats how bad it is. I know the guy works on his car every night of the week so its not about lack of maintenance. Last couple weeks he's either been in the lead (I37 or whatever they want to call the track this week) or running in the top 5 at sts and [edited out by Nick Holt, 7/3/07] happens. Tranny at i37 a few weeks ago. Then the rearend blows up at STS while running 4th. This past Sat he was running 3rd and poor Lightning Mcqueen was run over in the turn by the margarita car. How about we all chip in and find Darin a voodoo woman with a name like Ayesha. If that doesn't change his luck I don't know what will. :blink:

Darin has the worst luck ever. I'm just waiting for a meteor to fall out of the sky and land on top of his house. Thats how bad it is. I know the guy works on his car every night of the week so its not about lack of maintenance. Last couple weeks he's either been in the lead (I37 or whatever they want to call the track this week) or running in the top 5 at sts and shit happens. Tranny at i37 a few weeks ago. Then the rearend blows up at STS while running 4th. This past Sat he was running 3rd and poor Lightning Mcqueen was run over in the turn by the margarita car. How about we all chip in and find Darin a voodoo woman with a name like Ayesha. If that doesn't change his luck I don't know what will. :blink:

FUNNY CHIAT THERE

RUN OVER GIVE ME A BREAK AS MANY SEEN IT AND THE DAMAGE SHOWS FROM THE MIDDLE OF MY DOOR BACK KIND OF HARD TO RUN SOMEONE OVER DRIVING INTO THE SIDE OF MY CAR AND YES WE ALL HEAR OF DARINS HARD LUCK BUT I BELIEVE THIS ONE IS ON HIM AS HE WAS TOLD IN HIS PITS GREG HELD HIS LINE ;)

HOW ABOUT SOME VIDEO WE'VE GOT IT HOW ABOUT A LOWER TRAILING ARM A SHOCK AND ITS ALL ON THE RIGHT REAR HMMM ;) DONT WORRY I WILL BY IT THATS RACING

Archived