A Main

1.(12)Steve Whiteaker Jr.

2.(2)Ricky Rogers

3.(81)Justin Langford

4.(89)Owen Pittman

5.(43)Danny Brown

6.(97)Joe Barnec

7.(91)Steve Grantz

8.(8s)Jarrett(Subway)Pentor(DNF-o ring blew)

In case you missed it,we had a blast.Slot Car Racing at it's best.Thank You Owen for putting on this event.

Some of the best side by side racing you will ever see,6 wide at times.Track was lighting fast with plenty of grip.Ricky Rogers set the pace with the first heat win and Owen right behind keeping the pressure on.Second heat saw Justin Langford take the win by a few car lengths over Steve Whiteaker Jr. The A-Main got off to a great start with Ricky Rogers setting a fast pace.Steve Whiteaker Jr. kept the pressure on and at the end his patience and smooth driving earned him his first slot car racing victory and the hardware to prove it.

Steve Whiteaker on his way to victory in the borrowed #12 parma chassis owned by Mini Mod Driver Dylan Whitehead.

post-743-1183218340_thumb.jpg

Hey Terry and Owen, Thanks alot for putting that on. I had a blast, it was the first time I ever raced one of them slotcars. Hopefully next time more of those reading this post will show up. As far as joe passing me...EATFRESH! Lets do it again Owen and Terry.

Archived