LIARS FAKES AND SNAKES

8G RACING FAMILY

GOT A CALL FROM IMCA AND OBV THEY WERE SPEAKING OF WHAT JANEL SAID SHE WAS GOING TO DO AS OF RIGHT NOW I AM WAITING FOR BRETT TO CALL ME BACK I AM GOING TO ADVISE OF THE TRACK PROMOTER JUMPING ON THE SIDE OF MY TRUCK WHEN I WAS BANNED FROM THE TRACK AS OF RIGHT NOW ITS ON SO GET READY NARKS BUT WHEN U NARK U BETTER TELL THE TRUTH I NOW THERE ARE RULES AGAINST PROMOTERS JUMPING ON OTHER RACERS VEHICLES AND I WONT STAND FOR IT I OWN THAT RIG NO ONE ELSE DOES SO WHEN BRETT CALLS AS A MEMBER THAT JANEL IS NOT OF IM SURE IT WONT BE GOOD SO ALL THAT STAND BEHIND ME AND SUPPORT US AS A RACING TEAM I NEED UR HELP TO STOP THE LIAR GREG DINSMORE

HOPEFULLY DURING THIS TRACK MEETING SOMEONE REALIZES THAT YOU CANNOT ACT THE WAY BENNY DID. IF JANEL THINKS THAT THIS IS A PRODUCTIVE ACTION TO TRY TO DAMAGE SOMEONE SHE IS THE ONE HURTING US ALL. wE ATTEND MANY RACES A YEAR SOMEWHERE OVER 60 AND TO BE THREATENED AND ATTACKED BY HER IS DISGUSTING AT THE LEAST.

WE ALL GET UPSET AND WE ONLY SAID THAT THEY ARE FRIENDS OF OURS NOT TO SAY THEY WOULD GIVE US SPECIAL TREATMENT. WE ARE MEMBERS OF IMCA BECAUSE THEY ARE A RESPECTFUL ORGANIZATION AND THEY EXPECT THEIR TRACKS TO BE RUN PROFESSIONALLY. MOST EVERYBODY KNOWS BENNYS HISTORY, AND JANEL HAS MADE QUITE A NAME FOR HERSELF.

AS A WOMAN SHE MUST A MISERABLE PERSON TO TRY TO BRING US DOWN TO HER LEVEL. AS GREG'S WIFE I COULD NOT BE MORE UPSET. I GIVE EVERYONE A LEVEL OF RESPECT AND SHE HAS BASICALLY SPIT IN MY FACE. NEVER HAVE I SAID ONE ILL WORD TO HER AND SHE DECIDES TO STICK HER NOSE IN A MANS FIGHT AND GETS HER FELLERS HURT AND NOW SHE WANTS TO RUN A GAME ON US. I CAN ASSURE YOU WILL NOT WIN A BATTLE OF WITS WITH ME.

I LOVE AND SUPPORT MY HUSBAND AND HE IS A RECPECTFUL MAN WHO HELPS MANY PEOPLE AND LOVES THIS SPORT. OBVIOUSLY YOU FEEL YOU HAVE A RIGHT TO SAY OTHERWISE. GET OVER IT YOU HAVE DONE ALOT OF DAMAGE THUS FAR.........

CANDACE DINSMORE

HOPEFULLY DURING THIS TRACK MEETING SOMEONE REALIZES THAT YOU CANNOT ACT THE WAY BENNY DID. IF JANEL THINKS THAT THIS IS A PRODUCTIVE ACTION TO TRY TO DAMAGE SOMEONE SHE IS THE ONE HURTING US ALL. wE ATTEND MANY RACES A YEAR SOMEWHERE OVER 60 AND TO BE THREATENED AND ATTACKED BY HER IS DISGUSTING AT THE LEAST.

WE ALL GET UPSET AND WE ONLY SAID THAT THEY ARE FRIENDS OF OURS NOT TO SAY THEY WOULD GIVE US SPECIAL TREATMENT. WE ARE MEMBERS OF IMCA BECAUSE THEY ARE A RESPECTFUL ORGANIZATION AND THEY EXPECT THEIR TRACKS TO BE RUN PROFESSIONALLY. MOST EVERYBODY KNOWS BENNYS HISTORY, AND JANEL HAS MADE QUITE A NAME FOR HERSELF.

AS A WOMAN SHE MUST A MISERABLE PERSON TO TRY TO BRING US DOWN TO HER LEVEL. AS GREG'S WIFE I COULD NOT BE MORE UPSET. I GIVE EVERYONE A LEVEL OF RESPECT AND SHE HAS BASICALLY SPIT IN MY FACE. NEVER HAVE I SAID ONE ILL WORD TO HER AND SHE DECIDES TO STICK HER NOSE IN A MANS FIGHT AND GETS HER FELLERS HURT AND NOW SHE WANTS TO RUN A GAME ON US. I CAN ASSURE YOU WILL NOT WIN A BATTLE OF WITS WITH ME.

I LOVE AND SUPPORT MY HUSBAND AND HE IS A RECPECTFUL MAN WHO HELPS MANY PEOPLE AND LOVES THIS SPORT. OBVIOUSLY YOU FEEL YOU HAVE A RIGHT TO SAY OTHERWISE. GET OVER IT YOU HAVE DONE ALOT OF DAMAGE THUS FAR.........

CANDACE DINSMORE

Well said! Candace, I knew it had to be you typing; you used grammar and punctuation! :D

Greg and Candace,

I have been racing allot of the same track as you have, I have sat in the back ground and watched quietly and observed all drivers and crews, I don’t know if you even know who I am, but I will say this... I have never seen either one of yall screaming and hollering at anyone, standing toe to toe with anyone, driving fast through the pits, or any of the other stuff that out of control people do. I have on the other hand seen yall loan part to competitors, give congratulation when due, speak well of most people and tracks in general.

If you need IMCA to talk me I would be more than happy to. See ya in Edna hopefully,if it dont rain.

Victor F. Lindsey

We are fairly new to dirt and don't know many of you. From day one Candace has been great to talk to. Since Greg is usually getting the car ready or in the race, we haven't talked to him much. The times we have he has been easy to talk to and doesn't seem like a hot head.

My hope is that this can be handled in a professional manner, starting with some apologies. To ban someone for asking for their monies back is rediculous. I don't know what happened verbatum since I wasn't there, so I'm not taking sides. No one has said that Greg was wrong in stating that he was banned, nor have they said he was wrong in stating that someone jumped on their rig. So based on that, I'd say he is owed an apology. Now, does Greg owe a few people an apology, I'd say yes; only from the prospective that he said some things that at the time he felt warranted.

We are all human and many times don't think straight in a pressure situation...

Thanks for your time and consideration...

Mark

We are fairly new to dirt and don't know many of you. From day one Candace has been great to talk to. Since Greg is usually getting the car ready or in the race, we haven't talked to him much. The times we have he has been easy to talk to and doesn't seem like a hot head.

My hope is that this can be handled in a professional manner, starting with some apologies. To ban someone for asking for their monies back is rediculous. I don't know what happened verbatum since I wasn't there, so I'm not taking sides. No one has said that Greg was wrong in stating that he was banned, nor have they said he was wrong in stating that someone jumped on their rig. So based on that, I'd say he is owed an apology. Now, does Greg owe a few people an apology, I'd say yes; only from the prospective that he said some things that at the time he felt warranted.

We are all human and many times don't think straight in a pressure situation...

Thanks for your time and consideration...

Mark

Be careful with all that reasonable talk, you'll be banned from dirt tracks everywhere. :lol: J/K all you muddobbers. Don't come blast me.

MARK- I AM SORRY THAT THE PEOPLE WHO WORK HARD TO SUPPORT THIS TRACK HAVE TO DEAL WITH THIS. I AM SORRY THAT TEMPERS FLARED BUT WHEN YOU FEEL ATTACKED AND YOUR FAMILY THREATENED YOU REACT AS YOU SEE FIT. ON THE OTHER HAND WE WERE LETTING THIS GO AS IT WAS AND KNOW THE OUTCOME WILL BE WHAT IT WILL WITHOUT OUR INPUT, BUT SOMEONE PICKED UP THE PHONE AND TRIED TO RUN US THROUGH THE MUD.

WE ARE SORRY THAT THE ENTIRE SITUATION OCCURED BUT AS OF NOW WE ARE GOING TO STRAIGHTEN OUT OUR REPUTATION WITH IMCA AND NOT BE CONCERNED WITH THE ACTIONS OF PROMOTOR AND SUCH, WE DO NOT AND HAVE NOT INTENDED TO HARM ANYONES CHANCES OF RACING, AS SAID BEFORE WE RACE 60 PLUS TIMES A YEAR AND THERE IS NOTHING WE ENJOY MORE THAN RACING AS A FAMILY.

THIS MEETING WILL HOPEFULLY BE A TURNING POINT FOR THIS TRACK AND ONLY THINK OF THIS AS THE PAST. WE TRULY DO NOT WANT TO HARM ANY DIRT RACING AS SOME PEOPLE WISH TO....

WE WOULD LIKE TO THINK WE DONT SH!T IN OUR NEST. SORRY FOR THE LACK OF A BETTER TERM.

WE HOPE YOU ALL THE BEST IN RACING.

RESPECTFULLY

GREG AND CANDACE DINSMORE

MARK- I AM SORRY THAT THE PEOPLE WHO WORK HARD TO SUPPORT THIS TRACK HAVE TO DEAL WITH THIS. I AM SORRY THAT TEMPERS FLARED BUT WHEN YOU FEEL ATTACKED AND YOUR FAMILY THREATENED YOU REACT AS YOU SEE FIT. ON THE OTHER HAND WE WERE LETTING THIS GO AS IT WAS AND KNOW THE OUTCOME WILL BE WHAT IT WILL WITHOUT OUR INPUT, BUT SOMEONE PICKED UP THE PHONE AND TRIED TO RUN US THROUGH THE MUD.

WE ARE SORRY THAT THE ENTIRE SITUATION OCCURED BUT AS OF NOW WE ARE GOING TO STRAIGHTEN OUT OUR REPUTATION WITH IMCA AND NOT BE CONCERNED WITH THE ACTIONS OF PROMOTOR AND SUCH, WE DO NOT AND HAVE NOT INTENDED TO HARM ANYONES CHANCES OF RACING, AS SAID BEFORE WE RACE 60 PLUS TIMES A YEAR AND THERE IS NOTHING WE ENJOY MORE THAN RACING AS A FAMILY.

THIS MEETING WILL HOPEFULLY BE A TURNING POINT FOR THIS TRACK AND ONLY THINK OF THIS AS THE PAST. WE TRULY DO NOT WANT TO HARM ANY DIRT RACING AS SOME PEOPLE WISH TO....

WE WOULD LIKE TO THINK WE DONT SH!T IN OUR NEST. SORRY FOR THE LACK OF A BETTER TERM.

WE HOPE YOU ALL THE BEST IN RACING.

RESPECTFULLY

GREG AND CANDACE DINSMORE

I edited,,,due to the ugly pm.. of my dearest friend on here,,, just trying to help again,, and get the bash.... ggeesh

Greg and Candace,

PM me where you'll are racing next. Love watching Greg race. For now, we will still run I-37.

BTW, I've had phone calls and PM's in the past asking me to calm down. Anyone who truly knows me knows I'm passionate about stuff and will fight till the end.

Thanks for the well wishes and back at you & the family...

Mark

Greg & Candace,

You know who this is and you know you have our support 100%. As I said earlier today on a post things get said in the heat of the moment and aren't meant the way they are taken. I think it could have all been settled without having to get so many people involved. I hope that everything works out ok and if you all need anything please let us know. Hope to see you all soon.

Archived