Smileys Racing Parts at Texana

vl racing

We will have a trailer at Texana Raceway Park on race nights from now on. We will be parked up front near the staging area. If you need something stop by. We have tried to stock some of the more common things that might break at the track. If we dont have it we can get it.

Thanks

Victor & Connie Lindsey

will you have an ambulance in that trailer??????????lol,lol, couldnt resist that one. :rolleyes::P

Don't need Smiley's to carry one...Texana has one now....

There has always got to be one in the bunch...lol If he wants though I can get one ordered...deposit required..lol

Don't need Smiley's to carry one...Texana has one now....

Is this true, if it is, this might be an ok place to race, the place is nice.

Completely true! Ambulance stocked with necessary equipment and trained staff. Track owner purchased it, so there will be no scheduling issues, etc... Nice ambulance in great condition. Good equipment.

Come down when you can and run with us.

even if they have a new ambulance which they do and a nice one it is. they will still have to wait for city or county ambulance to arrive so the person can be transported if needed. so the whole issue of not havin an "ambulance" at the track is not as imperative as most people think. before they bought the ambulance bruce had the same equipment in his truck that the ambulance carries minus the bib box on the back and a few other items and from my understanding he is a paramedic. so in my opinion it was not an issue seeing as how the hospital is around the corner.

GREAT POINT, CAN THEY TRANSPORT?????????????? TO SAFE LIFE SAVING TIME????

My guess would be yes they can, from the stand point that one of the on staff paramedic is also the asst.director for the Jackson county EMS. I will say this, the last two incidents where an ambulance was needed the JCEMS was on the track before the on staff paramedics were able to assess and remove the drivers from the cars safely. I really believe Bruce/Staff is making every effort to improve the overall experience for both spectators and drivers. For this I give him a big attaboy. I wish somebody would step to plate for the racers around pleasington area the way bruce has for us. I also know that you can NEVER make everyone happy at the same time. I look forward to seeing everybody tommorrow if the rain doesnt pour down.

doesnt matter who is in the ambualnce it has to be licensed to transport. i was just making a reference about the critical time some people are worried about. bruce bought an ambulance to make people happy and i commend him for it. i love going to the track but it seems like everyone thinks that an on site ambulance is the answer. i for one do not. i did not have a problem with the way it was. it is better now but they will still have to wait for a transport to arrive. i agree 100 percent on the past incidents bruce and his staff were fully capable of handling any thing that came up.

the two times i seen the ambulance called to the track, the wreck happen bruce and his staff was on it .looked for seems like a few seconds turned my head to the road and there the ambulance was on sight .i drive 2 hours to let my son race his first year there .but i think the car i built him is safe but anything can happen. i have raced around the houston area and texana track .staff, drivers.fans. welcomes everone who wants to race there bruce is the only owner i have seen that goes around to everones pit before the races and visits with you. always a good crowd in the stands and race cars to watch

• 4 weeks later...

I THINK BRUCE AND CREW ARE DOING AN AWESOME JOB PERSONALY IF SOMEONE IS RACING THERE AND IS A PARAMEDIC I BELIEVE THEY WILL BE ON IT IVE BEEN TO TRACKS WHERE THE AMBULANCE CREW JUST WAS NOT IN IT AND BEING THEY RACE THEY KNOW THERE WAY AROUND A RACE CAR THAT IS A DEF PLUS JUSTY LIKE GARY HUNTER AT I -37 ALWAYS WILING TO DIVE IN IF NEEDED HATS OF TO EDNA AND BOURNE U NEED TO COME RACE WELL RUN SHOW AS FOR THE PARTS TRL IM A KID IN A CANDY STORE SO LOOK OUT GREG D ;)

Archived