Charity contributions...

speed demon 7

OK Racers, I am putting everyone up for a challenge. I made a commitment to raise $10K for Texas Childrens Hospital earlier this year. I have pushed that aside with what has been going rack on at the track. Between promoting the track and finding funding to build my new car, I have put off the charity. I will be setting up a website where you can donate to my paypal account, and I will be taking donations at all my displays from here on out. If I can come up with at least half the amount, I will be happy. This is something I have wanted to do for a long time, but finally did it this year. I will have an update on that website with how much has been raised, updated weekly as well as updating it here on Speed Zone. I am going to have a logo on my car that has to do with the charity very soon.

Thanks for everyones help in this and all those who have helped me with my racing and promoting the track. I am going to put off my new car for a little bit, work on it as I get what I need, I traded another car for some work to be done to it, so it will be closer to being done. If anyone has any questions about the charity, you know how to get a hold of me, here or by phone.

Arthur Hermiz

281-541-1301

Archived