line up

Last night was so exciting!! Thanks to all of the drivers for the great show! The stands looked real good too-thanks CC Speedway for the coupons! I've been trying to figure out the line up and I can't. How is the line up decided? How come the heat doesn't determine the feature line up? Anyone? I heard inverted points, but that doesn't seem to be the case. Just curious. Again--WHAT A SHOW!!! : :D

Last night was so exciting!! Thanks to all of the drivers for the great show! The stands looked real good too-thanks CC Speedway for the coupons! I've been trying to figure out the line up and I can't. How is the line up decided? How come the heat doesn't determine the feature line up? Anyone? I heard inverted points, but that doesn't seem to be the case. Just curious. Again--WHAT A SHOW!!! : :D

All the races are started the same with the low points in the front with a few exceptions. If a driver was absent the week before then as per the rules that driver will start scratch when they return. There are those drivers that ask to start scratch for what ever reason and that then puts the high point person closer to the front. If you have any question see me at the track and I will show you the list of how it is done.

Archived