Thanks to all at cc speedway

da6212

I would just like to say thanks. This past weekend was my first time on asphalt and at cc speedway. Didn't hit the wall so thats good. Everyones great from the guys who gave me tips on running on asphalt to the staff and everyone there. I still prefer playing in the dirt but when I get the chance I will definitely be kickin asphalt with you guys and gals. Great Track , good racing , awesome time thanks. TT 71

I would just like to say thanks. This past weekend was my first time on asphalt and at cc speedway. Didn't hit the wall so thats good. Everyones great from the guys who gave me tips on running on asphalt to the staff and everyone there. I still prefer playing in the dirt but when I get the chance I will definitely be kickin asphalt with you guys and gals. Great Track , good racing , awesome time thanks. TT 71

:rolleyes: Glad to have you. Thanks for coming. Come back anytime and bring friends. You will find their is a mighty friendly bunch running at CC Speedway. All are welcome. :)

Not funny about the wall 71, :lol: Hey you were awsome to race with man, Now you ran the track and know how it feels. Do those little adjustments and come on back. And Bring the cookie monster with you next time :D wanna see what kind of race we can put on at the asphalt.

Archived