RACE RESULTS FOR 6-8-07 AND UPDATES

Super Hornets:

1- Mike Cooper (54), 2- Lindsey Marsh (8), 3- Carl Petty (44), 4- David Wright (4),

5- Shylena Ricketts (99)

MOD-4:

1- Steve Cooper (22), 2- Mark Pinson (17), 3- Hank Cournoyer (84), 4- Bubba Isaccs (01), 5- DeAnn Young (38)

Super Stock:

1- Matt Ohm (43), 2- Josh Cournoyer (41), 3- Linda Ricketts (67), 4- John Ricketts (13)

Modified:

1- Rick Wycough (48), 2- Burney Gibson (14), 3- Troy Stafford (11), 4- James Blanton (89)

Bombers:

1- Matthew Hicks (02), 2- Binge Hair (B52), 3- Bobby Nettles (36), 4- Ray Stevens (2)

As Far as the rumors go here are some facts. We did race and the car count was 28 cars total. We are now racing the 1st and 3rd Friday of each month until the car count reachs 40 and then we will return to every Friday. We will Race on the 15th of June then we will be off for two weeks until the 1st Friday of July. As far as the website goes I agree it really needs some help, we do have a track phone and I will post it as soon as I get it.

Not sure what your rules are for the Bombers, but the 02 showed up here and had a standard transmision in his car. I believe Joe paid him and gave him points. But I heard him tell them not to bring it back until they put an automatic in it. His car didn't get vaccum pulled on it because it was a mute point with the transmission issue.

I ask Joe/Altus at the end of last year if we could put a standard in the car in bomber and he said as long as it was offered as an option for the car you are running. I got the same answer from bobby(tech man) at wichita pertaining the standard transmission in bomber. Also, I couldn't find anywhere in the bomber rules where it said automatics only. Nonetheless, I thought I would ask before we put the car together, so all you oklahoma boys wouldn't have any reason to get your panties in a wad again, but I guess this will fall under the category of Joe's selective memory/alzhiemer's on him telling me it was ok. Do you really think I would have put a standard in my car if I thought it was illegal and think no one would notice? And, more importantly, do you really think having an automatic in my car is going to slow me down? P.S. I'll put an automatic in my car and you'll get to find out and then ya'll will have to find something else to cry about.

I never thought of Oklahoma as being the Whine State so maybe it's just some of the locals at the Altus track that stay in a state of whine. Here you are, #55, whining about #02 in the Bomber class, which you don't even race in, admitting you don't know the rules for that class. There is not a rule against standard transmissions. If it came in the car originally.........duh. Ya'll are the perfect example of the little boy that brings his ball to the game and if he can't change the rules as he goes along in his favor, he takes his ball and goes home. Grow up! Hasn't your momma weaned you yet? I'm not a racer but I've been around it for 40+ years; I'm a spectator and I quit going to your Altus track because of the juvenile behavior!

Archived