car count June 8th

Tell them to post a schedule that they will stick too on thier website and I will personally "drum up some cars". We don't want to here things from the drivers who come up to Altus to race/watch. I can talk to 4 different WF drivers on any given night, and get 4 different impressions on when the next race is, and exactly what is going on. Its hard to run for a points championship at one track on Saturday night, and put an effort into running another track "for fun" on friday night if the management won't provide us the information we need.

My 2 cents,

Jeff

i have a better idea everyone needs to complaine on the website like i do

No, that's NOT a better idea. This board is not a complaint forum, although it appears this thread has turned into a complaint session.

The better idea is to call the person who can actually do something about the problems you are bringing up. Putting pressure on the owner by complaining on here is NOT what this website is about.

Thanks for your understanding.

Nick Holt

Speaking of updates, Mr 55, it seems strange to me that you guys at Altus can report car count, results, etc. when it suits you and call it reporting 100%. What about the biggest race you have there, the Spooker Nationals? How come the car count, results, payout, or whatever you propose to be interested in wasn't posted at all? Is it because one of your local boys didn't win it? Hmmm.

Archived