Project 31 Updates

Tim

Looks good Randy which track are you going to out there? Is it at Orange County? Have a good time,just remember you can do U turns out there,they are a necessity,and they drive in race traffic every day.I was out there a month ago,wish I was there on the weekend to see a race.

The body or the rest of the car? The body is a 2003 Cobra, the rest of the car is built to the MSRA Pro-4 specs.

Tim

I guess us Lee's like Mustangs! :-) 5 years ago, you couldn't get us to look at one. Now we all have one...

stang3.jpg

its a ebling chasis powered by esslinger. they race these cars in california at orangeshow speedway and i believe there is a similar class of them in utah called the latemodel lites. the car was built by wayne norrell. i would like to spread the word on what a fantastic car he has built for us. i got to spend a week or so helping wayne finish and his workmanship speaks for itself. i just cant say enough about his ethics. aside from that he is a super neat guy who prides everything he does. he is a workaholic. wayne took time out of his busy schedule to tow the car back to corpus, and got us about 2 hours of practice at cc speedway thurs eve. we did some testing and everything went well. we got some low 15's. not a bad start. so thanks wayne and owen for all the help.

with all this being said, its no wonder the TAMS sereies is growing so fast. wayne is as fair as they come and im excited about being a part of that group.

i cant finish without thanking "POP". he spent a ton on this one. now we are ready to go have some FUN. :D

Archived